Osclass has a default function that allows users to comment on listings available on your websites. Learn how to moderate and manage those comments, easily from your oc-admin.
Osclass has a default function that allows users to comment on listings available on your websites. Once you get your Osclass installed, by default, only registered users will be able to post comments. However, you can easily change those settings by accessing your Dashboard → Settings → Comments.
Among the available options you can change the default settings:
- Allow all the people to post comments on listings
- Allow only register users to post comments
- Approve comments after moderation or set a minimum number of moderated comments for users to publish them straight away
- Set XX number of comments for page - once there are more than for example 20 comments, they will be broken into pages.
- Enable email notifications for administrator of the website and/or email user once there is a new comment on his/her listing.
Anytime a comment is posted, a flash message will appear at the upper bar of your dashboard. Click on this message to see new comments or click on Listings → Comments. You will be able to moderate new and previous comments: activate - if they’re being held for moderation-, block, delete or edit them.
Fan of data measurement? Go to Statistics → Comments and check how your website is performing in terms of the latest comments.
osclass is a php script that allows you to quickly create and manage your own free classifieds site. Using this script, you can provide free advertising for items for sale, real estate, jobs, cars... Hundreds of free classified advertising sites are using osclass. Visit our demo and post a free ad to see osclass in action. Visit our official Market for premiums osclass themes and osclass plugins.